• FOUR DENSITY EPS LINER: The right density in the right area.
• SIZE: Each head size has a dedicated shell and EPS dimensions.
• EPS EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM: Safely and easily remove cheekpads while the helmet is still on.
• HYDRATION COMPATIBILITY: Engineered canals in lining for hydration tube.
• EJECT® COMPATIBLE: Helmet is easily removed in an emergency.
• COOL-MAX COMFORT LINER: Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable.
• A-HEAD FITMENT SYSTEM: Patented system provides ultimate adjustability.
• PATENTED VISOR RELEASE SYSTEM: Allows visor to release in a crash with the correct pre-determined amount of force, regardless of angle of impact.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from technologically advanced composite materials for best fit
- Multiple density inner liner
- Fitted with E-2, latest generation of MIPS, integrated low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Visor attached to the helmet shell with patented system that will allow easy release in case of crash
- Adjustable top pad height (Alpinestar's patented A-Head system)
- Maximized ventilation with 19 intakes and 5 exhaust ports
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam prevents damage to collarbone in event of crash
- Emergency release and removable cheek pads, 3D contoured foam
- Removable comfort liner, anti-moisture and anti-bacterial fabrics
- Hydration prepared
- ECE 22/05 certified
ANAIHEIM, CALIFORNIA–the 2020 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship kicks off at Angel Stadium, Anaheim, California, with reigning champion Cooper Webb eager to defend his title, and to celebrate the start of this Supercross fight for honors among the world’s best dirt athletes, Alpinestars has launched the Limited Edition ‘Anaheim 20’ Tech 7 boot and S-M8 helmet.
The ‘Anaheim 20’ boots are complemented by the ‘Anaheim 20’ S-M8 helmet, Alpinestars lightweight off-road helmet. Designed to offer riders the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible with excellent ventilation, comfort and a light weight, the Supertech M8 draws on Alpinestars depth of experience in world class innovation across all motorsports and its deep-rooted commitment to motocross. The S-M8 is a helmet which allows riders to push the limits of performance, benefiting from confidence inspiring safety technology, reduced weight and a supremely well-fitting and ultra-ventilated construction for optimized comfort while riding.
The ‘Anaheim 20’ boasts all the technical innovations and design features of the S-M8; A-head fitting system, patented visor release system, MIPS, emergency release system, wide aperture; in the fluo yellow, white and turquoise styling that is guaranteed to stand out from the crowd.